A Kentucky girl moves north. This could be interesting.

2.20.2008

Last night I had the most wonderful dream. I dreamt I turned on the news, and it was 36 degrees! I put on just one pair of pants and one pair of socks. I wore my second-warmest jacket- without a hat. I laced up a pair of shoes that wasn't my hiking boots or my snow boots. I was so happy. My happiest dreams no longer involve me on a tropical beach with Sayid from Lost. They involve temperatures above freezing.

Then I woke up and found ice on the inside of my window. So I put on two pairs of pants, my giant red puffy coat (and a hat), two pairs of wool socks, and my hiking boots. I went to catch the bus. It was -17 degrees out. The bus didn't show up for 25 minutes. Why? Who knows. While trying to decide if my toes were still attached to my body, I began to understand why so many serial killers come from the Upper Midwest.

Temperature: 3/-12
WWTL: What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. B said...

I had a great dream too. I dreamt that you and I worked at a summer camp together. Lotsa fun.

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home