A Kentucky girl moves north. This could be interesting.

11.06.2007

It has begun again. It snowed last night. And not the pretty, big, white flurries that look like Christmas. No, this was the pointy sleety kind, the kind that really hurts as it blows directly into your eyes at 30mph. I was pretty much blinded as I was stumbling towards the car to go to the grocery store. Not the most auspicious beginning to the winter. Plus, stupid daylight savings time means it's totally dark by 5:30 so I just want to sleep all the time. Bring on the hibernation!

I haven't updated in awhile because my life is pretty much just work and school. There seriously are not enough hours in the day to get my crap done. By which, of course, I mean there are not enough hours in the day for me to get my crap done while also watching TV, wasting time online and going to bed early.

How much longer till the end of the semester?

Winter Weather Terror Level: Blue/yellow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Dorman said...

I am totally jealous of your snow. :(

You should take pictures!!!

- Stephanie

10:31 PM

 
Blogger C. said...

It hasn't actually stuck yet, but they're predicting some good snow for Saturday. I'll definitely post some photos if it sticks!

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home