A Kentucky girl moves north. This could be interesting.

1.21.2007

Well, I sold my car, and just in time, because today I woke up to see SNOW. Lots and lots of it. They're expecting about 5 inches, which, on top of the 4 or so inches that are already on the ground, would probably necessitate me having to move my car. But I don't have to! Because I sold it!

Though I shouldn't sound so thrilled about it. I did love that little car. He may have been prone to having things break down, snap, and fall out on the interstate, but he was a good companion for more than 4 years. I'll miss you, Samwise. I hope you serve the cute musician from Milwaukee as well as you served me. Except maybe without the breaking down so much.

I was going to go to my friend Adam's today to watch some important Badgers game or another (football? basketball? I don't know, I'm just there for the pizza and beer) but with all the snow, I don't know if the buses will be running. Though, this is Madison, 9 inches of snow is probably pittance here. I kind of want to go play in it!

Temperature: 26 degrees
WWTAL: Yellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home