A Kentucky girl moves north. This could be interesting.

12.11.2006

Things I Need to Do Before the End of the Semester (or, How Little Sleep Can I Survive on for One Week?)

  • read International Governance article (by Wednesday)
  • write memo on said article (by Wednesday)
  • finish stats problem set (by Thursday)
  • study for stats exam (by Saturday)
  • study for econ exam (by Tuesday)
  • take stats exam (Saturday)Let's not talk about it. The important thing is, it's over.
  • finish 20-page research paper (by Monday) And it ROCKS!
  • take econ exam (Monday or Tuesday)
  • get oil changed (by Monday)
  • finish Madison-based Christmas shopping (by Monday)
  • pack to come home (by Tuesday)
I WILL make it to the end of the semester. I may be a trembling wreck of a human being by the time I get there, but IT WILL NOT BREAK ME.

WWTL: Yellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home